The Mitsubishi FE140 Gas
The urban operator. As the most agile model in our gas-powered lineup, the FE140 makes light work of driving and working in the city. With a payload of 8,750 lbs., you’ll be outhauling the rest, while handling narrow streets with ease. And you’ll enjoy the ride in our most comfortable cab ever – ergonomically designed with adjustable steering and ample seating. For the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
|WEIGHT RATINGS||GVWR/GCWR||14,500 lb./22,215 lb.|
|GAWR (front/rear)||5,390 lb./12,780 lb.|
|BODY/PAYLOAD||Estimated max.||8,800 lb. (see dealer for details)|
|ENGINE||Model||FUSO PSI-GMPT, V8, 6.0L gasoline|
|Displacement||6.0L (365 in³)|
|Engine Power (hp)||297|
|Engine torque (lb-ft)||361|
|TRANSMISSION||Brand & Model||Allison 1000 Series™|
|AXLE CAPACITY||Front/Rear||6,835 lb./13,230 lb.|
|SUSPENSION||Front||Laminated leaf springs|
|Rear||Laminated leaf springs|
|Section modulus||7.08 cu. in. per rail|
|Yield strength||56,565 psi|
|RBM per rail||400,410 lb.-in.|