The Mitsubishi FE160 Crew Cab Gas
Manpower and horsepower. When you need all hands on deck, the four-door FE160 Crew Cab easily carries up to seven people, with plenty of room for shoulders, legs, and storage. Enjoy a comfortable ride, great all-around visibility, and superb maneuverability. Our V8 engine assures you’ll get the job done, even when you’re packed with crew and cargo. And for the multitasker, FUSO is the only gas-powered truck in the industry to offer a broad range of power take-off (PTO) capabilities.
- V8 6.0L gas engine delivers twice the displacement of our diesel option.
- Gas fuel saves at the pump and lowers maintenance costs.
- Allison transmission with FuelSense 2.0® assures exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 40-gallon in-rail fuel tank provides extended operating range.
- Verizon Connect telematics keeps your trucks productive and profitable.
- Superb maneuverability for highway, city and suburban driving.
- Spacious, noise-insulated cab with new interior upgrades.
- Comprehensive safety features to protect vehicle, driver and passengers.
- Bonus Package: Money-saving service extras add ongoing value.
|WEIGHT RATINGS||GVWR/GCWR||15,995 lb./23,710 lb.|
|GAWR (front/rear)||6,390 lb./12,700 lb.|
|BODY/PAYLOAD||Estimated max.||9,715 lb. (see dealer for details)|
|ENGINE||Model||FUSO PSI-GMPT, V8, 6.0L gasoline|
|Displacement||6.0L (365 in³)|
|Engine Power (hp)||297|
|Eng Torque (lb-ft)||361|
|TRANSMISSION||Standard||Allison 1000 Series™|
|AXLE CAPACITY||Front/Rear||6,835 lb./13,230 lb.|
|SUSPENSION||Front||Laminated leaf springs|
|Rear||Laminated leaf springs|
|Section modulus||7.08 cu. in. per rail|
|Yield strength||56,565 psi|
|RBM per rail||400,410 lb.-in.|